Sunday 9 June 2013

A good bite and a gentle kiss.

oh sooooo close!!!


While having sundowners at Giraffe Mannor in Kenya we were entertained by the home dog and the warthogs who were wondering around. I felt sorry for the wild creatures as the dog chased them and tried to give one a nip but the warthog only allowed a certain amount of nonsense from the dog before he retaliated and the dog ran for his life. A good game for them both I am sure.



Also roaming around the grounds where giraffe. This beautiful and gentle creature gave me a kiss. Actually you hold a pellet in your mouth and she ever so gentle takes it from you - hence the kiss. Her mouth was soft and hairy. It was so much fun... My husband wanted to know if the Giraff was a better kisser... ha ha...not telling....When feeding the giraffe by hand the tongue would come out and take the food, leaving your palm full of saliva which I believe acts like an antiseptic. We learn something everyday. Pity it does not act as a skin repair moisturizer and rejuvenator - I would be there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment