Sunday 5 July 2015

Smoking on the street...


Street smokers..

Due to most places being "a smoke free" zone the smokers have now taken to the streets. My mother once told me that one should not smoke, chew gum or eat on the street – as it is considered bad manners. My how times have changed. I have sympathy for the smokers and I am not a smoker myself. The non smokers get special places – why not the smokers. Equal rights or something like that. We can always make our own choices - so if the bar, restaurant or wherever has a smokers area then you have the choice of whether to be there or not. Is there really a right, wrong or fair way for all? Pro’s and con’s and so on and so on. We can’t please everyone and should we want to smoke and pollute our lungs then that should be our choice BUT I am not really getting in to all of this as there have been arguments going back and forth for years. Only..... smokers please be careful how you walk around with your ‘ciggie’ - accidentally burning a hole into someone's Armani would not be taken to very kindly

Around a corner........

Come on - not another ciggie...its fresh air time.

Oh well - it's a good a place as any for my break.

 Watch out for the bag...


The fellow passing behind does not look so happy.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment