Saturday 13 August 2016

Morocco... 1

It has been some time since I last posted anything on my blog so but life has been a little hectic and frustrating to say the least. We have been through the good, bad and the ugly so to speak.... BUT on the up side we traveled to Cuba and Morocco. In the next few days or weeks depending on the network I shall add a few pictures and stories. As you know street photography has been something I love... my other work I sell here at home and in time will load them on to my JennyB Studio on Facebook so I shall keep you posted. So now lets give you a few pictures to look at.

Art being something I am interested and tend to spend a lot of time buying I shall show you a few pieces that I saw in Morocco. For once I did not buy anything or nothing really took my fancy and I had to be careful with luggage - not that that has ever really stopped me.

Hope you enjoy.

-  Loved the colours in this picture
which was hanging in a very modern gallery.
                                                           Another Fun picture in the gallery







- An Old and water marked painting but
this was hanging in our hotel...
                        Hanging in the lounge of our Hotel... apparently quite a popular subject.... in oils


  These were all painted by women which is often the case.....
Loved the man with the turban - his eyes were very striking.  





No comments:

Post a Comment