Saturday 25 May 2013

School Kids

I was taken out to a very rural school beyond Nairobi where there were 750 pupils. A very run down school with delapidated buildings and fields of sand and tuffts of grass. The kids were so excited to see us and before long I had a following. They jumped up and down and I thought it was just the fun and joy of it all but low and behold it was my hair they wanted to touch..... Finally they managed to get me on the ground and every child wanted to feel and stroke my head. They kept saying "soft" "white" and then giggled. It really was very touching. Of course they all wanted their photo taken. Their curosity knew no bounds for little folk who have nothing. Below are some of the pictures of my little group of followers.


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment