Sunday 2 April 2017

Cuba 3 - art

While travelling I always head to the nearest market or local place to see what Art pieces I can find. I love to see how different we are in our interpretations.. Cuba was no different and they produce beautiful and unusual and some amazing pictures - from nudes, abstracts, oils, water colours and funny squiggles but there were also some very 'dark' work which did not appeal to me at all...The paintings of classic cars and Charlie Chaplin being one of their favourite subjects. So much to choose from that I had to visit the place at least 3 times during out stay to take it all in. Of course I had my favourites and would have been happy to have bought about 20 if I had a bigger house.

In our room at the B&B

This was in the lounge of our B&B


I just loved these and so I bought relaxed fellow with the sax..


Classic cars in all shapes and sizes


Music being the key


Happy little paintings


In the main hall of the market


Happy days.... 

These were my favourite but too big to take home. 


Robins favourite  - different strokes - different folk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment